Day 1 – Monday, March 27 – Gateway of India, here I come!
The day started way too early, as I had stayed up late to pack, and then woke up to attend conference calls in the morning starting at 8am. After the calls, there were lots of last minute activities, such as packing, eating lunch, and showering. It was a bit rushed, but then I made it to the airport with a little too much time. Oh well. It was out of T1, but unfortunately, I was at a satellite terminal, i.e. I still had to take a bus there. Flew business class on Alitalia. They had these cute, little, green, plastic suitcases for the name tags. They also handed out these care packages with the usual for long distance flights (toothbrush, eye cover for sleeping, cream, etc.). I haven’t really been in business class (once before on an upgrade). The service was ok, but the plane was old. Seats didn’t have the adjustable headrest and there was only a central screen. I watched “Walk the Line” with Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix. I had only seen the ending of the movie on the flight back from Oz in February, so I got to see the whole thing this time. It was good. And I ended up catching up on some sleep.
2 Comments:
I thought from your URL, that you were going to talk about "Band Camp"....HAHAHA...
Funnier stories please. Like LW's blog site. More dumb stuff please. No more "Distrust".
Add colour to the theme.
sorry buddy - you will have to get used to the random stories that end up with you wondering what the point was....that's just how it is!
Post a Comment
<< Home