Day 10 – Wednesday, April 5 – Luddites Unite!
Not much to write about today. I was in my room trying to get the wireless connection to work, as it had worked yesterday. I ended up calling the front desk and asking for assistance, and they sent someone to try to fix my problem. He first said it was because I didn’t have a router in my room, but since the wireless had worked the day before with no issues and I was picking up a signal still today, it didn’t make sense. Anyway, after a lot of time spent troubleshooting but not being able to resolve the problem, the guy just ended up bringing a longer cable so I could work on the bed. Welcome to the 20th century! Haha… I also made a request to have an extension of an hour in my 24 hour time period, since the time was running while the guy was troubleshooting my computer. The woman who checked me in (Preeti) ended up coming up to talk to me to make sure everything was ok.Well, after that debacle, I tried uploading the pictures from my camera. I had downloaded the Canon driver, but it didn’t work! Frustration, especially after carrying the extra hard drive and getting harassed by security at Pearson.
Note: email inbox count at 4051.

6 Comments:
Gotta keep that inbox count below 4000...come on - you can do it....
How come you have 10 days of blogs but only sent out the like on April 7? Are you working on IST???
Mumbai sounds a lot cooler than Calgary. Nobody brings my tea and the driver cost $50 to go to the airport!
Oops I meant link not like. And what's a Luddite?
as you can tell, I am behind in my blogs, so I only sent it out after I had actually put something on the site for people to read!
Luddite--look it up. Essentially a group of people who were afraid of change and technology back in history.
Linda, you are cracking me up! Debs.
i don't think you have enough emails in your inbox...let me send a couple to you. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home