Wednesday, March 14, 2007

More Transit Stories

On the way home today at St. Andrew's station, I was going through the far right of three turnstiles and had entered my (new) token. I tried to go through, but the turnstile was locked. So, I look over, and the turnstile is indicating that my token has been rejected and I can retrieve it from the dispenser on the front. So I do that, feed the turnstile again, only to be rejected again.

So then I decide that I should try the middle turnstile that the guy ahead of me has successfully passed through. I reach into the dispenser in the front to retrieve my token, and to my surprise, find TWO tokens! Score! Someone before me must have experienced the same thing that I had, but hadn't retrieved their token.

I wonder what else can happen in a couple of days left this week...

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Rose Petal said...

Oh, the irony! The EXACT SAME THING happened to me at King Station!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home